Fictosexual is a Asexual identity for someone who mostly is attracted to Fictional characters. This could be any fictional character.
Fictosexuality is an umbrella term for anyone who experience sexual attraction toward fictional characters, a general type of fictional characters, or whose sexuality is influenced by fictional characters.
The exclusive attraction to anime characters is called Animesexuality, which is also on the fictosexual umbrella
Other terms falling into the Ficto- umbrella are:
- Cartosexual – the attraction to cartoon/comic characters.
- Booklosexual – the attraction to novel/visual novel characters.
- Visualnovelsexual – the attraction to visual novel characters.
- Gamosexual – the attraction to video game characters.
- Imagisexual – the attraction to fictional characters one can never see (book characters, podcast characters, etc.)
- Inreasexual – the attraction to live-action TV show/movie characters.
- OCsexual – the attraction to original characters.
- Teratosexual – the attraction to monster-related characters.
- Tobusexual – the attraction to vampire-related characters.
- Spectrosexual – the attraction to ghost-related characters.
- Nekosexual – the attraction to neko-related characters.
- Anuafsexual – the attraction to other animal and human hybrid characters.
- Multifictino – a mix of exclusive fictional attraction. Example: being attracted exclusively to anime and cartoon characters.
- Aliussexual – an attraction for fictionkin. The attraction to fictional characters from their source.
The black and grey stripes represent the lack of attraction towards non-fictional individuals, the purple stripe represents sexual attraction and the asexual spectrum, the black circle represents a "portal" to the fictional world in question, and the pink represents attraction to fictional characters.