Pansexuality, is sexual attraction, romantic love (also referred to as Panromantic), or emotional attraction toward people of either sex or any gender identity. Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others. 
Some Pansexuals will ignore gender and will prefer to see the personality of their sexual/romantic/emotional interest instead.
Pansexuality is on the same spectrum as omnisexuality and Bisexuality. Pansexuality is an attraction regardless of gender. Omnisexuality is an attraction to all genders, but you have a prefrence. Bisexual is two or more (which can mean all) with or without prefrence.
The pansexual flag is made up of three colors, pink, yellow, and blue in order. The pink and blue represent females and males (respectively), and the yellow represents everything in between or outside the gender binary. There has been some discourse on the flag, with the flag appearing to originally belong to the Kingdom of Cochin, but nothing is for sure. The discourse had lead to a redesign of the flag by some users on Twitter.
The term was first coined in 1917 by Sigmund Freud. His definition denoted the idea "that the sex instinct plays the primary part in all human activity, mental and physical.” It wasn’t well known, and it went without notice. It was later coined as a sexuality for the first time on a Blog Post with underlying transphobic and biphobic connotations, such as separating transgender people from cisgender people, and copying and redefining bisexuality’s original definitions.
- The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language – Fourth Edition. Retrieved February 9, 2007, from Dictionary.com website
- Mental health issues in lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities American Psychiatric Pub
- Sex and Society Marshall Cavendish
- Diamond, L., & Butterworth, M. (2008). Questioning gender and sexual identity: Dynamic links over time. Sex Roles. Published online March 29, 2008.
- The Oxford Dictionary of English defines pansexuality as, "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regard to gender or activity". definition of pansexual from Oxford Dictionaries Online. Oxforddictionaries.com. Retrieved on 2012-06-20.
6. Origins. https://i-am-pansexual.livejournal.com/profile