Sexuality Wiki

The Relatiosexual Flag

Relatiosexuality is a term used to refer to someone who is attracted to people who are already in a relationship. These two people in the relationship are also Relatiosexual, The people in the relationship do not have to be attracted to each other equally. For example, a Relatiosexual person may be attracted to one person in a relationship 30% and the other 70%. Relatiosexual can include any mix of gender. For example, one group could be 2 women and a man, 2 men and a woman, or a man, a woman, and a nonbinary person.