Semibisexuality is a sexual orientation that defines a person who feels sexual attraction towards one gender (usually the opposite) but considers themselves to be bisexual or "partially bisexual". Another definition is "semibisexual is someone who is bisexual but is attracted to only one gender."
Most common symptoms of having this sexualities are:
- You experience attraction to mostly one gender, but you are flexible in it (heteroflexible/homoflexible/androflexible/gyneflexible)
- You have a very big preference towards one gender what blurs your attraction to other gender
- You are exclusively monosexual (homosexual/heterosexual/androsexual/gynesexual) and don't want to define your sexuality
- You are sexually attracted to two genders but romantically to one (monoromantic).
- You are attracted to both sexes but to only one gender.
- You are bi-curious
The term was coined by a satirical Tumblr blog as a mockery of neolabels, microlabels and MOGAI identities. That is why the term remains controversial. Very few people reclaimed this identity as a genuine experience, while others take this as a serious nonsense term rather than a joke, because they see this is a way for attention seekers to feel special and cishets to be get in LGBTQ community as if it was a club.